Step – 1 Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
Step – 2 From the ‘Appearance’ menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard, select the ‘Menus’ option to bring up the Menu Editor.
Step – 3 Select Create a new menu at the top of the page.
Step – 4 Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
Step – 5 Click the Create Menu button.
Adding Items to a Menu :
1. Locate the pane entitled Pages.
2. Within this pane, select the View All link to bring up a list of all the currently published Pages on your site.
3. Select the Pages that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each Page’s title.
4. Click the Add to Menu button located at the bottom of this pane to add your selection(s) to the menu that you created in the previous step.
5. Click the Save Menu button once you’ve added all the menu items you want.